Follow-up eye check-up
- Next day
- A week
- One month
- Three months (or follow doctor's instructions)
- Six months (or follow doctor's instructions)
Day of treatment:
- Discomfort such as drooling or a little foreign body sensation after normal vision is normal. The discomfort gradually decreases after two to three hours.
- Take your medicine or eye drops regularly as directed by your doctor for four weeks.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes
One week after
- Avoid soap water, tap water or sewage entering the eyes
- Avoid using eye makeup
One month after
- Wear sunglasses if necessary to prevent UV irritation or sand from getting into your eyes
- No water activities or hot baths
- Do not play collision sports, such as football, basketball, etc.
- Anytime you have sudden pain in your eyes or a significant decrease in vision, you must contact your doctor as soon as possible.