Stop wearing contact lenses before eye examinations and corrections
* Wearing contact lenses have the chance to squeeze the cornea, easily cause errors in examination.
- Preliminary Examination includes refractive test, autorefraction, corneal thickness measurement, intraocular pressure measurement and etc.
- Comprehensive Fundus Examination includes Schirmer's test, pupil size measurement, corneal topography, endothelial cell count, mydriasis and fundus examination, optical coherence tomography (if needed), scanning laser ophthalmoscopy (if needed) and etc.
- Pupil Dilation:
- Vision blurs when viewing near objects
- Having slight photophobia
- Do not drive afterward
- Please bring sunglasses
- The effect generally disappears after 4 to 6 hours